Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Monsoons....

What would I love to do in monsoons..

-> Sit near the window with hot cup of tea and watch the rains...
-> Travel in a bus which plays Ilayaraja song
-> just walk in the rain until I feel the raw energy of my IIT days
-> Think about the cyclones of Bay of Bengal and the holidays which we used to get until the cyclone crosses the shore
-> Read a Finance book...
-> Eat something spicy...
-> Talk/Blog some nonsense

Now I have done all of the above...The only one left is...

-> Make love to my gal :P ( In another two years, this wish would be satisfied :D)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...

i didnt like the finance thing...
everything else cool..

that love making made me laugh!

sands

tulipspeaks said...

first timer here & ur post rocks! hahahaha.. had fun reading it.


ammu.

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@sands ..

why ?

Anonymous said...

Me fantasising an Italian...
Lets C! :)
- Nathi

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

generally...
do i have to have a reason? ;)

Seema said...

All of it rocks as black rocks...except for the cuppa tea n- would be coffee for me nd well i would think of the floodsss in Mumbai almost all thru' out the rains lol that gives me a holiday...working (lazing around) from home rocksss !
Yeahhh and yr last wish ummmmmmm...soundsss absolutely passionate !