Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gypsy's love

I actually thought I would be an average Indian male when it comes to commitment(Flirting/checking out after marriage/love) but then I was proved wrong. But then when I see committed people here checking out/flirting with other sex, I kind of feel surprised about it.
---------------------------
I am extremely happy right now and I am not "happy" about that(inner voice ?). The Gypsy culture has been extended to my career and I read what I feel like reading. I say what I feel like saying. I do what I feel like doing.
---------------------------
what do I feel about her right now ?
Thats still a mystery. And yeah whatever I feel doesn't affect any part of my life or career.
I feel what I want to feel(does this sentence make any sense ?) and yes, my happiness is in my hands... No one can change that....
Living my life.......... Dear readers, Be happy that I'm happy.

1 comment:

Craze Maze said...

first of all you should be happy that you are happy. unless you are happy about there is no point in being happy in the first place. I am actually going to blog about this soon.