Monday, June 25, 2007

vacation..

Back from a vacation ...
I didnt miss anything and I didnt feel sad when it was time to say Good bye.
I realised that this vacation taught me a lot of things.... More about it when I have time to blog.
------------------
Leo took me to a tea-stall near a slum in besant nagar beach and gave his Job treat by getting me a tea. I suggested him CCD or Barista :D...
but then obvious things were not spoken; things which are uncomfortable to me were not discussed :).... and I am happy that he is happy with his job
------------------------------
Chennai rocks....
TCS recruited 1006 people from Anna university.. Guess its an indian record
IT Highway is really beautiful
The MTC/Pallavan buses are colorful.
The dark skinned gals and besant nagar beach (which one i like more) :D
---------------------------------
Have to blog about the best moments of the vacation and about the ideal gal for me.... and I really do not know how I am going to find energy and time for it in the coming days.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally .. back! :)

sands.

Craze Maze said...

You know why i took you to that tea stall.. that tea tastes better than a cappuccino at CCD :) anyways athu ennada obvious things were not spoken out there?

IT highway nee next time varum pothu mahabalipuram varaikkum chummaa classaaa irukka poguthu paar...aanaa nee thaan vanthu paathuttu "ithellaam naan francelayae paathuttaendaa" nnu bandhaa panna pora...

All the best for an excellent second year..

Any changes in XL?

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

@craze maze ..

LOL

sands

Seema said...

Sometimes the tea / coffee's at small lill stalls are the best anyday compared to ne CCD / barista's !!!