Saturday, June 9, 2007

bombay blues....

Tighten your fists as if you are ready for a fight. Now bring your folded wrist near to your nose... If you see most of the people living in the streets, they would be doing that.. I guess it is some form of drug which they have in their hands/cloth in their hand... nauseating feeling.
This place killed whatever sympathy i had for all those people....
It doesn't pain anymore.
-----------------------
Am I happy? No.
Will I be happy? yes.
what I am waiting for? 80 more hours to land in chennai.

what is the best joke you heard so far in the past one month?.. well it goes like this...
He is a friend of mine.

He: " I was speaking with her... she s like so dumb and shallow.....and the guy who is going to marry her is a loser and should be dumb "
I : (thinking to myself) Horror .. This is not happening to me.... I pinched myself.....
He: " dey .. why don't u tell something?"
I : " yeah... but don't judge someone by a single incident da"

Buhahahaha...
the guy is a loser and dumb...
the guy is a loser and dumb...
the guy is a loser and dumb...
Buhahahaha

I: (told myself) wait bastard.. i will come and kill u for saying a statement like that..

p.s: some one finding a fault with my choice (though the choice and option doesn't exist anymore) is a rude shock and am getting jitters... I just guess that the person didn't judge her properly....

2 comments:

Craze Maze said...

yaaruda apdi sonnathu.. atha vida mukkiyam yaara pathi sonnathu?

Anonymous said...

No Updations??