Wednesday, June 6, 2007

i tried so hard...

I was told yesterday by my guide and her boss... that
i was not at my best...
i was not prepared...
I didnt argue the way I argue with them passionately.
Reasons -- fever, cold, cough;

Today everything went the way I wanted it to go...
It was power packed... I showed the passion... I showed the raw energy...... and they acknowledged it.....
I tried so hard and got so far....In the end it does matter(unlike what Linkin park says)....
I guess I am on the right track to book a place in the Organisation...
just one more round to go.....
Amen.....
p.s: Song which I heard before presenting: " Nothing else matters"....Metallica. Just rocks....

3 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

metallica?

Anonymous said...

So..should we chuck Linkin Park?
:-p

Craze Maze said...

All is well that ends well.
Metallica!!! Hmm...