Saturday, July 21, 2007

what i want to say...

things are rosy at my end..
all the subjects are interesting...
I love this place..
I am busy thinking about my career...
I love music..
I read books..
I live my life..
I can stay away from this blog...
I dont think about her..

What I dont say.....

I am depressed..
The subjects suck.. The proffs suck more..
I hate this place...
I think about my career.. get jitters and end of the day, I dont do anything about it...
I stopped liking music...
I dont read these days...
I coudnt stay away from cribbing and this blog..
I do think about her :(....

p.s: Right now what I need is a guide who can help me out in my career and personal life....
Missing IIT days,the wonderful proffs we had, my guide :((..
I need a job.. I want to move out of this place and start earning.. I am sure I m not getting any value addition right now....

1 comment:

Craze Maze said...

when are you leaving to france?