Thursday, July 12, 2007

patterns

I see only patterns in my life.. even in mathematics.. for some it is a science.. but for me Maths is an art.. the art of intuition.
Four years ago I was in similar state of mind and things are beginning to shape up in the same way.
Went to meet the proff regarding my dissert and he said in plain english words.." prepare an abstract and send it to me in seven days.. Lets then discuss about the milestones"..
Now If Someone asks me to prepare an abstract in computer science, I will take seven days .. Here I am supposed to prepare an abstract in sales and distribution about which I do not know anything... But then this is what the post is all about.. the patterns...... I will crib that I have finance exams in next week; I will crib that I do not know anything in sales and distribution; I will crib that how am i supposed to search for a problem in it without knowing anything in it..... Finally I will go ahead and do all of the above..... because I know that its coming..... the urge to taste my sweat,flesh and blood and come up with a dissert ....

p.s. After a long time I feel that I have written a positive post... because I feel it.. I feel it when I jog; and I dont feel anything else... its the only thing in my mind right now.... the PSYCHO is BACK....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go dude...

sands