Thursday, July 5, 2007

tag...

Picked up the tag from NariyalChutney...

* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

1) Fact 1: I am 5'10; 60 Kgs; lean; with looks that doesn't deserve a second look ( For a change let me describe physically :D)

2) Fact 2: I am not good in networking.... I would think twice before approaching my close friends for something... I wouldn't approach anyone(including "her" :)) else for anything... I wouldn't even think when my friends ask me something....

3) Fact 3: I love my father's Indica; listening to music; Driving fast; Night journey; tender coconuts; Unreserved travel in trains; meeting new people; Finance subjects and marketing job(this is an enigma and I donno why :( ); absolute loyalty;

4) Fact 4: I hate flirting..... ofcourse if she s "the" girl, flirting is allowed. I generally do not believe the guys who flirt. I can "smell" my friends from 1000 acquaintances ..

5) Fact 5: I do not know what I want in life....

6) Fact 6: I am impulsive; I am an introvert; I can however not mail/call someone for two months and still love them....

7) Fact 7: Once I give my word, I would die rather than going back on my word... I will share the fruits of my work with others;

8) Habit 1: I am finicky about my diet; about visiting my dentist once in six months;

Passing the tag to

1) Sandeep ( He is my only regular reader... )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks da...
anyway it's fact. i do read your blog religiously..

N A R I YA L C H U T N E Y said...

:) , I see . But from where to where do you do ticket less travel in trains? In South India those TTE's are so strict.

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@NC
he he

its unreserved traveling.. so I would get a ticket in the station and board an unreserved compartment and I jostle for space :D

Seema said...

Heyy that leg pulling bit was kewl...you did it the scorpion ishtyle !!!
So you belong to the League of Scorpions :))