Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My gal....

my ideal gal...

-> She would be my friend... This is a MUST and believe me being my friend is not easy.. I have chosen my friends all along. There are/were very few friendships which happened naturally in my case. I pick my friends from the crowd. She would respect my friendship and value it with whatever it deserves..( she can have better friends than me and value their friendship more than mine.. thats allowed :)))..
who is my friend ?
(Hint: Only If I ask her to do me a favor... )

-> She would not speak obvious things.... The wavelength that "everything is implicit" should be there.

-> She would see the beauty in small things of life... It can be anything from Pink Floyd to traveling in a Volvo bus on a full moon night. It can be eating "Egg parotta " in a small hotel at night 1.00 PM in some rural tamilnadu/kerala(which I did during my vacation), enjoying the monsoon, giving me a call at midnight just for the heck of it....

-> She would hurt me .. but then she would respect me... otherwise she would turn me off...

-> She would (try to) be the best mother in the world..

-> She wouldn't mind me speaking to anyone else as she knows the she is the most important person in my life.. that implicit acknowledgment should always be there...

-> she wouldn't be "obviously" girlish but then she would be girlish( do not know how to put it)...

-> I know that I haven't been with her for the past 25 years... She would understand that and she would try to live her past with me... she would take me to places which she liked... she would talk about things which she liked.. she would make sure that her past is mine as well...

-> she would make love to me... everyday... every hour..every second.. she would think about it.. In bed she would be innocent; and she would be a bitch;

-> she would obviously not interfere with my career...

-> she would understand my silence and respect it.. she would understand my body language.. she wouldn't give me unsolicited "gyan" or advice..
(Hint: My silence during a gyan or advice means -- "will you stop this Bullshit?")

-> she would know that above things are just a tip of the iceberg.. and living with me -- is a life time experience :)....

1 comment:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

:)
very good one..
I laughed a lot though!

sands.