Tuesday, July 10, 2007

as time flies by...

Was jolted by the pain ..pain of a relationship.... pain that I cried... came back and played in my mind....
Best part: I am taking time to recover...proves that I am not shallow..
Worst part: I am taking time to recover...proves that I am not tough..
--------------
I finally can feel, see, hear the voices in my head... The fear of failure is back... I m shifting my Gears... Two more months; seven subjects; seven projects; seven presentations; one dissertation; It looks daunting but there is only one thing that I can do... "I can't afford to waste my time"... thats it.... I need a FMCG. I have decided that I m going to sell soaps to rural women in Jharkhand.
--------
Was formally admitted to "kairali" in the college. :D.. After all how many people can enjoy a padmarajan movie ?
--------
The only problem is that I want to win in everything.... Its has been a long time since I proved myself that I am good...
After a long time someone asked my grade point and the usual incident happened. I want people to take me seriously....
---------
Song of the moment: " Loosu Penne" From vallavan... Tam/Mallu Readers please hear the song...

3 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

:)

The grade/CG things will be exactly opposite in my case. I always have not so great grades. I have 9 for MTech though.

By the way, I've never asked you about your CG! actually what is your CG for MTech?

Sands

The Lonely Backpacker said...

:)

CG - 8.8( got raped in project)

btw this is not abt CG machi... this is about winning and not losing in anything...even if it is trivial

Seema said...

The only problem is that I want to win in everything...Winning becomes a habit and good habits die hard !

As far as you recover full...even if it takes time...dont u think it makes sense...

Ive seen lots of em who keep brooding abt the past..so all in all if recovery is complete then its all in the game...is what i feel !