Saturday, July 7, 2007

clear skies

you passed on your hugs to me via a gal whom I liked... and I had asked you not to give me a hug...
-------------------------------------------------
I resolved not to speak with any gal continuously for fifteen minutes atleast for the next two months....
An incident at college two days back triggered that resolution...
Gals -- are definitely a weaker sex... atleast the ones I have met till now in my life (with rare exceptions)....
--------------------------------------------------
These are the best days of my life.. Finally I found my short term destination......
-------------------------------------------------
It kind of feels funny when someone forces me to have a drink. I have crossed thousands of people who have forced me to have a drink... and I don't even give explanations these days.. just a "No" and a "wtf" smile....

6 comments:

Seema said...

Gals -- are definitely a weaker sex - No Sir...you havent met the stronger sect then !

The Lonely Backpacker said...

will rephrase it...
"All gals are stronger than most of the guys"....

Anonymous said...

"Women are not from the weaker Sex.
We'Men are!"

The Lonely Backpacker said...

I am not a male chauvinist and I am not prepared to argue on this..... and I have rephrased it...

Anonymous said...

cool.. things are coming the way i expected.

sands.

anyway... i too dont agree that they are weak... though the strong ones are very rare.. as you say in the rephrased one.

the one and only one njan.

Seema said...

Cheers to the rephrased one :))
But lemme just put it like this...there are strong human beings and there are the weaker ones too :)