Thursday, May 24, 2007

tale of two love stories

I: " I missed u in the meet"
Mom: " But I didn't miss it. Anyway he was not there"

Mom, you should have told this straight at my face and then you should have seen the joy in my face.
I am extremely happy that you both care and love each other inspite of the fact that it might not work out.
-------------------------

I: " Me cant wait for the kerala trip.. what are you doing now?"
He: " thinking how I can take revenge on my ex-girl friend."
I: " what? just get out of it if you dont like her... and dont be crazy"

I am extremely frustrated about this guy.

---------------------------

I was listening to "Unnal Mudiyum Thambi" and the pain hit me when I listened to the line " Ethayum mudikum ithayam unnil kanden" ( I saw a heart which can do/take anything ) which Annadurai said 50 years ago.
The pain -that I cried ... How did it happen to me? I am extremely angry at myself that I cried....
Fu*k you "Black is beautiful".... and how do i come out of this guilt that i cried? ha..... I don't know whether I need to bleed thousand people to make me get rid of this guilt... I want to smell the blood.... blood of thousand people whom I do not like.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude....

where do you get all these negative thoughts from?

You need a break.

sands.

The Lonely Backpacker said...

you are right...
I need a break....
but these are not negative thoughts...
i need to work like a mad man.... and i'm doing it right now....

The Lonely Backpacker said...

actually me crying is the defining symbol of this blog...

If you can understand tamil, read the lines below my title...
everything is about destroying people whom I do not like......

and I seriously feel the hatred for myself... because I cried....

Anonymous said...

fine... very busy now!

'll talk to you :)