Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I wish


i feel like him(always in life).... with raw energy ... and I do for the past one week...
----------------------------------------
I bleed people who do not know anything but mock at my explanation, to death.
I do not want people to open their mouths unless they are pretty sure that they know things..and most often they do not know and yet open their mouth.
I am good at my work/career and I don't entertain any advice unless I specifically ask for it. of course I have my set of people to whom I would go and ask for advice... So please save yourself from the trouble....
(Hint: Look at my body language if you are seeing me and look for silence in case you are speaking with me over the phone.. my silence means "will u stop this chuth** advice ?")
(p.s. Happened due to someone in workplace)
-----------------------

I made an exception. I am happy that I made an exception. But then....(extrapolation)
I played the Sicilian defence instead of the traditional Ruy Lopez opening. My queen side castle was rocked and my king was exposed. Long time since I played chess... anyone game for it ?
(p.s. He he long time since I wrote some rubbish about my "love")
-----------------------

No comments: