Saturday, May 12, 2007

Life at Metro

An old man walks towards nafisa in the movie.
I ask the Bihari IITian sitting next to me.

I: " who is this old man"
He stares at me.."don't you know him ?"
I: "you know that I don't watch Hindi movies".
He: "He is dharamendra" and smiles at me

I: "who is Irfan"
He: "Haven't you seen any of his movies."
I: " nope"
He shows me Irfan..

This continued for Kangana rawat as well. The only people I knew in the movie - Shilpa shetty and konkana sen(I lech this gal).

I have to learn Hindi and learn it very fast. I'm missing too many steamy scenes and jokes :D. Without audio effect, visuals sometimes fail to turn you on :D.

When the whole theater was watching the scene in which a guy was starting to make out with shilpa shetty in a tensed manner, I was chuckling for a sick BGM.

Met few of my college seniors and batch mates in the movie and had a quite evening with them...

1 comment:

Craze Maze said...

dei pothumdaa... hindi ellaam padichu oru use illa... vanthu seru chennaiku seekiram..