Thursday, May 31, 2007

ethanayo kaalam thalli nenjorum pani thuli

How do I prevent myself from replying when I get a provocative mail in the groups? Like the one which I got today...
If it had been two/three months ago, I would have "replied" in my "style".... quoting the facts...
But then I screwed up everything.... so much ...
Last year i was asked what will I do when someone in the college speaks against "the one", or the "culture" or dark skin... I said that I wouldn't reply back... Time to honour that resolution..
Looking back the lines that come to my mind is

"nindru parka neram indri,
sendru kondre irunthene,
nirka vaithai , pesa vaithai,
Nenjorum panithuli
"

The rain is over; and the monsoon is yet to begin ( a beautiful contradiction in my life)

2 comments:

Craze Maze said...

yaendaa.. onnum puriyala.. enna culture? enna one and ennada solla varra?

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@Leo

:)