Thursday, May 17, 2007

diplomacy

is the nicest way to do the nastiest thing - for others.
is the nastiest way to do a nastiest thing - for me.

It just turns me off. why cant people tell straight at the face ?. But the worst part - people believe "Stable" people who are supposed to maintain the cool when the situation demands and think that they are real men.
Believe me.. They aren't. They can't stand real pressure. Its not what you "show" to the outer world that is important but what you "are" which is important.
I know the supposedly "stable" men who cracked during summers interview process and who discouraged me not to go for something which I wanted to go for.

passion + commitment >>>>> "stable" pussy cats.
but I do agree that there are few cool people who are passionate and committed. But then thats a very rare combination(have seen very few in senior batch and very few in junior batch).
Ha.. "stable" guys, wait for me.. Once I compete with you people in the industry, lets see who eats whom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theres always a bigger fish...

The Lonely Backpacker said...

i want to be a man who can hunt the biggest fish...

neermathalam said...

three cheers for you....