Friday, May 11, 2007

mere nazar me....

I step out of the office...
A handicapped guy trying to cross the road...
I walk..
A child working in a hotel...
I walk..
An adolescent orphan addicted to some drug..
I walk..
A group of kids who sleep in the platform..
I walk..
A hawker who is trying to make some money..but no one is there to buy ..
I walk..
A young gal with lipstick in VT subway..
I cross..
She tells me " Dho so rupya"...
I run.......

This is other side of Mumbai for you , my people..... Havent seen so much poverty in my life .. even in rural bihar or a metro like chennai.....

1 comment:

neermathalam said...

@@@@ the life before it @@@@s u...
I don't know what i means....
but we don't know many things..why is it so....???
u can add that to it.....
my social commitment ends in spitting out some words....