Wednesday, May 23, 2007

cry baby cry....

May 23rd.. (today)
Time : 6.30 pm
Year: 2003
Place: Coimbatore... "Black is beautiful" gets his B.E degree in the convocation.

I wanted to cry on that day with the scores of them crying around.. I didn't :D. Somehow I felt I have to move on and never met the clan that day.

Incidents when I cried( from 1999)

Sept 1999: Cried when the class lost a football match in the finals(that became one of the epic moments) we lost the match but went on to rule the college along with the "cousins"(read "mech"):) .

Jan/Feb 2000: Cried when the bas*ard in Scotland scolded me.(Guess that was the last time we fought big time... why don't we fight these days ? :D)

Jan/feb 2002: Cried when we had a meeting with day-scholars to resolve the placement issue. It was a passionate fight. The hatred for day-scholars still lingers on :D

April 28th 2003: The clan farewell. Boy ,I cried for 5 minutes.. Infact i didnt cry. I wailed....

Nov 17th 2006: CM's death. Cried for a minute. Thats it.

April 17th 2007: cried due to someone's Insecurity..... cried for a minute.

April 28th 2007(date coinciding with farewell'03): Cried for hurting someone.. again for a minute..

The last two incidents are a joke right now.... why did I ? :).. I can never answer this question.... May be I am pluto's child.... and I really cannot believe that I cried.... May be I was so deep into it... (the other incidents were more close to my heart: Clan, placements, class spirit, Scotland bastard).. May be I gave as much importance to it like other incidents... whatever... past is past. But i didn't like it(see the picture in side bar and read the lines below the picture)

Looking forward to cry again :D... but I guess it will never happen again unless someone close dies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You remember all of it...
i haven't cried these many times... ; i dont remember the incidents too...

sands

The Lonely Backpacker said...

whenever I cry, that means only two things...
either I'm going to love someone or hate someone.....

so yeah... I do remember them.....