Tuesday, August 28, 2007

To the "guy" and the "gal" :P

Gal...

I still remember telling you twenty years ago that I will marry a gal like you...
I still remember you teaching me everything from sanitary napkins to menstrual cycle.... (Thank god, I never had to learn them from a half baked adolescent :P)
I still remember you making a huge drama for my "love" marriage and then finally smoking peace pipe by telling me the legendary sentence:
" you can marry any donkey you want... provided you earn more than the donkey.." :D
In one stroke you proved women are drama queen..... :)
Thanks for giving the emotional side of yours to me....

my "gal" will be better than "you" :P ...

Guy:

I still remember you teaching me how dy/dx is different from Delta(X)/Delta (Y).
Honesty;integrity;sincerity - I never read them in dictionary for I learnt them from you..
You make me feel jealous about the way you love the "gal"...

I swear I ll love my "gal" more than you love your "gal"..

Dad and Mom, many more happy returns of the day... hope you guys put atleast a fifty partnership...

No comments: