Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sunshine gal..

Should I call her today ? I am so agitated today that i had to break the oath again to blog this post..
what prevents me from giving her a call ?
1) a technical problem in my mobile...
2) my ego.... I had resolved not to send her on a guilt trip(as she had mentioned few months back). I never called her up and only returned her calls..
she gave me a palette of emotions in my life... made me strong; made me realise what an egoistic guy I am; made me feel the depth of love I have for her...
Though I had moments of weakness in these few months, I have been "restrained" (according to my own standards and considering what I have been going through in the past four months) in my communication with her....
This post is a toast to my ego and the way I love the sunshine gal....

p.s. I haven't broken my promise which I gave to you (munich guy)...These things are in back ground for I have become dead serious in my acads :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
njan

Anonymous said...

man..the pic is superb......

Nathi