Tuesday, August 7, 2007

similarities

same place
same month
same club
same course

why god why ?

but then its not the same "Black is beautiful " :D
-------------------------------

Whenever I cross the place from where I used to call her, I want to freeze that moment in my life.. as if nothing had changed. I remember those anxious moments of waiting for her to pick the phone and speak to me....

Black is certainly beautiful........

--------------------------------

This is what I want to write to her

Dear Sunshine girl,

Bon voyage....

truly,
Black.

But I guess I will never write that for I have a king sized EGO

3 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

machan....
it is one hell of an experience... isnt it?
you really have changed!

The Lonely Backpacker said...

:)

i haven't changed.. I always had an ego :P
Its just that Im realizing it...

Anonymous said...

you have....
i didn't say it was ego...