Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Europe....

Beautiful Autumn leaves, the italian political scientist, people like Ludwig-Remie,Dinil Mon and the pakistani doctor(no..not AQ zawahiri... :P), early morning rains, a walk in that early morning rain, sexy weather, great professors, River Rhone, the sight of the Bridge across river Rhone at Night, Hot French women,poetic French Romance -- Merci for everything in my life....

Just wondering how can I love the crowded Matunga at Bombay with all its colours, contrasts and the Beautiful Europe at the same time in life...
How can I love and be cynical at same time ?
How can I have all the fun while travelling and still want to quit it, come back and study consumer behaviour like a mad guy ?
why is my life full of contradictions ?... and im still enjoying that :D...


why is that when I compose my own symphony I dont allow anyone else to take a look into that ?...
when I sing my song, I refuse
-- to reveal what I think..
-- things like group synergy while travelling..
-- terms like college bonding with some XYZ at other places in Europe.. I dont miss anyone...

I knew when the plane touched the charles-De-Gaull airport... that I am going to LIVE my Life here...
Well I do live ...


what I miss includes
-- an Ipod :(
-- jogging.. I want to but I couldnt find any time :(...

p.s. Couldnt post this for the past 2 days inspite of writing the post... ha curse the internet :(...

No comments: