Friday, September 14, 2007

stairway to heaven...

I want to blog now... too many things in my mind and I just do not have any time to blog... now is it a good sign in my life ?

---------------------

Last evening in this place.... for the next three months... I am damn excited about the vacation and I am damn pissed off as I just started my journey of targeting a FMCG... have to work..have to enjoy...

--------------------------

what I plan to say in France (obviously to young gals)..
" Pardon me madam.. I come from India... I do not know French.. anyway this is what I want to tell you.. I am 25 years old... and I am still a virgin.. do you want to help me out :P "

-------------------------

song of the moment: Led zeppelin: "stairway to heaven"..... suits my mood and suits the occasion.

Au revoir.... Time to make this blog a photo blog for coming few months...atleast I hope so...

3 comments:

Jade said...

The third one reminds me of one of our four-in-the-morning convos. Dunno if you remember it. This post contradicts what you said then. :)

The Lonely Backpacker said...

I lied in the post ... :P

obvly a conservative Tam guy will never "explore" anything outside a serious relationship.....

Craze Maze said...

I dont kno.. I dont understand most of your blogs now. Anyways, france epdi irukku.. Nobody has ever called me from France. May be you can be a proud first.