Thursday, October 25, 2007

its 26....

I feel complete right now...
why ?
....
....
....
Chettan.

---------------------------
Made lunch for four people. Chettan tasted the food and said : " Da, now you are ready for marriage "...

yesssss...........................

The lunch was a huge success... Proff at munich -- are you ready for a challenge ?

-------------------------
I know that after ten years chettan and me might be in rival political camps....
Lets see who blinks first...

--------------------------
Reading NO LOGO - its a beautiful book... one book which makes me to think..
I have to think how I can market a product to Gen X.. who want to be "kewl" all the time..

-------------------------

I am 26. But I feel like 21....

Priorities this year:
1) My job
2) My body -- have to pump lot of iron.. have to put weight.
3) My hobbies -- have to learn guitar; weild a camera; read ...
4) My soul -- redefine my value system... (well not completely... a little bit here and there - Chettan's impact)..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no dude...
i am not that great as i always profess...
just a poor guy who might be able to manage a small tea-stall.. nothing more...
can't stand your challenge.. :(

from munich.

Anonymous said...

u still read her blog??

hint: this is my first comment in ur blog

Anonymous said...

no i dont...
hin: but i am not the person to whom you asked.
i know who you are :)

Anonymous said...

i asked it coz the link to her blog still appears on ur "List of blogs that i currently read"...since, u r the blog owner, i still think u r the person to whom i had asked tat...

glad tat u found me...:(

from london

The Lonely Backpacker said...

and I am the blog owner.. :)

btw whom are you talking about.. :P

and who is "she" in my life ? :D